1. What happens if it rains on the day of our rental?
2. What happens if it begins to rain?
3. How do we pay?
4. Do we need a deposit to book our date?
5. How far in advance should I book a bouncy castle
6. What information do you need to book a bouncy castle?
7. What should I expect the day of? How does the process work?
8. Where can I have the bouncy castle set-up?
9. How much space is required for setup of the bouncy castle?
10. Do I need someone supervising?
11. How many kids can I have on at a time?
12. What if I need to cancel or reschedule?
13. Is there a cleaning fee?
1. What happens if it rains on the day of our rental? If the weather is not cooperating on the day of your reservation we will be happy to work with you to reschedule your reservation with no cost or penalty. Once the unit is set up we will be unable to provide any reimbursement or refund for bad weather. We will work with you the day of your rental if threatening weather is present or approaching. As a safety precaution, if it is actively raining or storming we will not deliver or setup the unit.Back to top
2. What happens if it begins to rain? Unplug the blower and move it out of the rain while you let the inflatable deflate. Once the rain stops, plug the blower back in and wipe down any wet surfaces to avoid slipping. The vinyl gets very slippery when wet. The kids just want to have fun they do not care if it just rained.Back to top
3. How do we pay? All payments are due at the set-up of the castle. Payments are due in cash, Visa or Mastercard.Back to top
4. Do we need a deposit to book our date? We do require a $50 deposit by Visa or Mastercard.Back to top
5. How far in advance should I book a bouncy castle The earlier you can make your reservation the better your chance at getting the date you want. We appreciate as much advance notice as possible, but we will always work with you even if it’s a last-minute request.Back to top
6. What information do you need to book a bouncy castle?
- What bouncy castle(s)
- Phone Number
- Pick-up or Delivery
- $50 deposit required
7. What should I expect the day of? How does the process work? We will deliver and set up the unit at a prearranged time. Before and during setup we will discuss placement options for the unit, review the rental agreement, and go over any questions regarding safety, proper use, and any other topic you wish to discuss.Back to top
8. Where can I have the bouncy castle set-up? A bouncy castle can be set up in many different places on your property. The surface must be mostly flat and relatively firm – grass, concrete, asphalt, and smooth gravel are all acceptable.Back to top
9. How much space is required for setup and proper use of the bouncy castle? 20′ x 20′ is more than big enough for the standard bounce castle.Back to top
10. Do I need someone supervising? There should ALWAYS be someone supervising any inflatable. The most important duties of an attendant are limiting the number of children in or on the inflatable at one time, making sure that the children are all of similar size and controlling the behavior of all participants.Back to top
11. How many kids can I have on at a time? Usually around 6 or 7 kids but it really depends on their size. The best way to keep the Bouncy castle safe is to separate the smaller kids from the bigger kids.Back to top
12. What if I need to cancel or reschedule? Simply give us a call or send us an email within 14 days of your party. If you need to reschedule your reservation we will work with you to choose another day. If you need to cancel you forfeit your $50 deposit. We do request that you provide us with as much advance notice as possible. The sooner we know about the need to reschedule the more flexible we can be.Back to top
13. Is there a cleaning fee? We expect to receive our inflatables back in a fairly clean condition. We realize that children in and out of it all day can allow grass to enter by means of their socks. We will not charge for cleaning this. However, since you will receive a list of general rules at the time of setup, any food, drink stains or not following any other listed rule of this nature will result in a minimum $35.00 clean-up fee at the time of pickup. The inflatable will be inspected before its packed up at your location.Back to top
Thanks again for everything! The whole process was smooth and required no effort on my part…which is great when you are trying to plan a party! The children spent every hour possible having a blast in the bouncy house.- Lise A. Demaiter
I will defiantly rent this again and recommend to clients and friends. Fantastic overall experience!
Great service, great product, courteous, friendly and professional.. I'll definitely recommend your service, and use it myself for upcoming birthdays. Thanks so much!- Jonathan J
Great time with the Bouncy Castle! The kids LOVED it and it was a great deal too :) It was so worth the drive :) Thanks for meeting half way :)- Rikki M
I booked Ashlee's Bouncy Castle for my daughter's 4th birthday party. Dan and Ashlee were both very professional and pleasant to deal with. They arrived with the bouncy castle right on time for the day of the party. The bouncy castle itself was in clean and perfect condition, their prices are the lowest I've seen anywhere, and it was a huge hit with all the kids from ages 2 to 10! I have referred my friends to them, and I will continue to do so at any chance I can. I look forward to using their services for future events!- Lynn H
Thank you so much for the bouncy castle it was a great hit!! cant wait for next years birthday party :)- Tanya G
Thank you so much ! The castle was a HUGE hit !!! The kids had such an amazing time on the castle !! Money Definitely well spent !- Amie B
Just a quick note to say THANK YOU for the awesome bounce castle! The kids really enjoyed it and it was nice for them to be entertained! Super easy to set up and take down (we had to because of rain a few times!) It was a pleasure to meet Dan, he was very courteous, professional and really cared about ensuring we understood and felt comfortable with the castle! I look forward to the next rental and referring many more your way! Thank you again!- Kathleen P
Just want to say thank you for the great Space bouncer rental great service ,great prices, kids loved it- Doug S
Thank-you for making my son's b-day party a time to remember. Your service was fantastic and we highly recommend you ;)- Rene, Trevor and Alex
BIG thanks to Ashlee & Dan, for a wonderful day yesterday. The girls had a blast with their friends, what a great end to the long weekend. Thanks again guys!!- Michelle S
Cleveland Browns Hoodie sale peyton manning broncos jersey cheap cheap jordans free shipping express clothes lacrosse jerseys custom lv Tambour Lovely Cup Silver Grey cheap michael kors tote 2013 Michael Kors Perforated outlet Air Jordan 28 Photo Blue White for sale babyliss pro tt babttw5586 christian louboutin Very Riche bridal shoes Strass Nude retro jordans 6 package Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Round Key Holder PM M60115 louis vuitton galliera pm handbags sale Michael Kors Jet Set Logo Monogram Wallets cheap christian louboutin alti 160mm blue babyliss nano titanium miracurl fs1002 lv Heartbreaker replica louboutin Corneille for sale ray ban aviators green lens new nike jordans air force ones- discount jets jerseys
discount jets jerseys http://www.waterfordbusinessinfo.ie/file/discount-jets-jerseys-c-68.asp
Take a video tour of our bouncy castles. Simply click on the links.
1) Space Bouncy Castle
2) Monkey Bouncy Castle
3) Princess Bouncy Castle
4) Pirate Bouncy Castle
5) Lion 3 in 1 Combo
6) Monkey 3 in Combo
7) Princess Kingdom